Registration for Incubator Oct. 31 – Nov. 4, 2011
Boulder Integral Center Members - $1595
Non Members – $1695
Registration for Intro to Integral Theory
Optional pre-event on Sunday, Oct. 30
This event requires separate registration
Especially encouraged for those who are new to Integral Philosophy or need a refresher. This event is open to all, regardless of whether you register for the five day seminar (The Integral Incubator). See more event details here.
12 – 4 pm
$85 (Boulder Integral Members)
$45 (Special rate for Naropa and CU Boulder Students – current Student ID required at the door)
Other information in relation to the Integral Incubator…
- For couples and friends registering together, we offer discounts. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- If you are very much in need of financial assistance, please state your need and send us an email to email@example.com. We do not have resources to offer scholarships currently, but we will try our best to assist you.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303 541 1540.
Cancellation Policy for Integral Incubator Oct 31 – Nov 4, 2011
If you need to cancel, please contact Nomali Perera as soon as possible at 303 541 1540 or email email@example.com.
If you cancel before Aug. 15, 2011, you will be refunded 85% of what you paid (15% goes towards admin fees and cancellation fees)
If you cancel between Aug. 16 – Sept. 15 you will be refunded 50% of what you paid.
If you cancel between Sept. 16 - Oct. 15, you will be refunded 25% of what you paid.
Cancellations after Oct. 15 and no-shows will not be refunded.
Cancellation Policy for Intro to Integral Class
Refunds will be made via check
- Cancellations 1 month before the event will be refunded $75 ($65 for members, $35 for Naropa/CU students with ID)
- Cancellations between 1 month to 1 week prior to the event will be refunded 45% of full amount paid.
- Cancellations one week prior and no-show will not be refunded
If you are unable to come to the Incubator of your original registration, you may transfer it to a future Incubator. A registration that is transferred to a future event, however, does not receive any refund if the participant needs to cancel the future date as well.